THIRST TRAP Soil Blend
You know that plant you can't keep up with watering?
Oh Happy Dirt is our line of hand-blended potting mixes that are created to suit different plants’ needs. Not all soils are created equal!
Here’s how we measure up:
- We practice sustainability: our blends start with coco coir and coco chips, a renewable resource. We do not use non-renewable peat moss.
- Due to concerns about fluoride, we don't use perlite.
- We use compostable bags and labels for our retail products.
- We know that whole ingredients are better for all of us – plants included! We use real ingredients like alfalfa meal, flax seed meal, and rock dust to ensure balance for your plants.
- We do not use solid nitrogen fertilizers produced with the ecologically detrimental Haber-Bosch process.
- We know the importance of the gut microbiome - even in plants! All of our soils include a mycorrhizal inoculant with endo and ecto-mycorrhizae.
- We also include charcoal and humates to encourage a healthy root environment.
Above all, we take the work out of re-potting plants. By choosing Oh Happy Dirt you are giving your plants the highest-quality substrate on the market, without the guesswork of creating a recipe that’s responsive to each species’ needs.