Fantastic TURBO Mix
You asked, we answered: this is the One Soil to Rule Them All! 🙂 We’re all about constant improvement, so we created this blend to be our most complete, fabulous mix yet. It has a balance of chunks and fine drainage materials for a wide variety of root types, and is great for most tropical and sub-tropical plants.
If you’re looking for the absolute best houseplant soil on earth for a wide variety of babies, this is the mix for you!
Oh Happy Dirt is our line of hand-blended potting mixes that are created to suit different plants’ needs. Not all soils are created equal!
Here’s how we measure up:
- We practice sustainability: our blends start with coco coir and coco chips, a renewable resource. We do not use non-renewable peat moss.
- Due to concerns about fluoride, we don't use perlite.
- We use compostable bags and labels for our retail products.
- We know that whole ingredients are better for all of us – plants included! We use real ingredients like alfalfa meal, flax seed meal, and rock dust to ensure balance for your plants.
- We do not use nitrogen fertilizers produced with the ecologically detrimental Haber-Bosch process.
- We know the importance of the gut microbiome - even in plants! All of our soils include a mycorrhizal inoculant with endo and ecto-mycorrhizae.
- We also include charcoal and humates to encourage a healthy root environment.
Above all, we take the work out of re-potting plants. By choosing Oh Happy Dirt you are giving your plants the highest-quality substrate on the market, without the guesswork of creating a recipe that’s responsive to each species’ needs.
Do your plants and your mind a favor and switch your soil over to this stuff!
10/10 would recommend investing in this soil!! I have had so many new leaves on my houseplants - even over this cold mn winter. Any of the plants that I have used this with are so happy and I can’t wait to grab some more for my collection.
Best soils by far! Our plants are thriving in it! Loving the compostable packaging as well as the free samples. Will be ordering more once the needs arises.
I used this mix to repot some of my philos. So far they seem to be loving it. I love this mix and how easy it is to use.
I ordered 4 different kinds of soil. This stuff is way better than the mixtures I make myself. It’s lighter and fluffier, and seems like it will provide my plants with everything they need. While I just repotted my anthuriums, hoyas, SOPs, and philodendron rio, they seem very happy and I can wait to watch them grow!